Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 02:42 PM   #219
MVP

Been there eaten that. They were in the Waldo Shopping Center but that was 15 years ago. (Gary) Berbiglia's Roost, could fry up some dammed good chicken but the place (think Pete LaCock's Fuddrukers) was short lived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I've eaten at Strouds a few times. OK is about all I could ever give them. There WAS however a place in Shawnee Mission (back in the day) called "KT Fryers" that probably had the best fired chicken/chicken fried steak I have eaten at - this coming from a Southern boy who grew up with damned good chicken.

Unfortunately, the place burned to the ground. No more KT Fryers.....

But yeah, Strouds doesn't really do it for me....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote