View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:42 PM   #516
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I may have to try this, but I'm worried that I'd pull a Rainman and make my team demonstrably worse than Scott Pioli did.

I mean, congrats on the Russell Wilson thing and all, but Hankerson and Wright instead of Houston and Poe....that's not so good.
Hey, Wright would be a strong starter on the Chiefs, and ... Russell Wilson, so I win.

Bowers is probably my biggest regret. I shuffled my draft around to get him, thinking he would be a cheap star and that didn't work out at all. CJ Spiller is a bummer, too. I thought he would blow the place up. He's still around and playing, but just as a bit player.

Feel free to join in. It's fun to look back once you get a few years under your belt.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.