View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 10:08 AM   #39
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
When Pennell came to down last year our defense was automatically better. I don't know how well he will help the run game vs the Ravens since alot of it is Lamar sneaking around but vs teams like Tennessee he makes us so much better.

How as Hamilton looked so far? It's sometimes difficult to see everything that is going on in coverage on TV, but from my short glimpses he hasn't looked great. Maybe I'm wrong.
I have nothing against Hamilton, but due to the Breeland suspension and the Ward injury, he's been exposed. He's definitely not a starting CB, but I could see him being quite effective in dime situations.

Sorensen has the same issue now. Because he's playing in most base D sets, he's getting exposed more often on stuff that he looked impressive on late in the year and into the playoffs. But Thornhill has definitely struggled coming back from injury, so he's probably the best we've got to fill that position.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.