View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 10:00 AM   #1264
'Tis my eye!

By the way, I wouldn't lament the fact that the game was too easy for you. Even on Nightmare, the game is no longer all that hard. For a button masher, yeah it would be a lot harder because getting hit even once hurts bad. A heavy guard even 5 levels less than me can take my entire life bar in two hits so there's no room for error.

That being said, if you're careful and approach the combat feedback loop appropriately, you're not going to struggle with anything other than large packs of predators, hippos, or high level troops. Which incidentally, is still tough to deal with on Normal, it's just worse on Nightmare.

I've not gone out of my way to gather crafting materials but have all upgrades in purple now and I'm also not leveling my weapons all that often (my primary sword is 10 levels lower than me!) but I'm still not struggling with combat as long as I'm patient.

One thing Normal (or even Hard) has going for it is that there's no "oh crap, run away" moments or untimely deaths due to not seeing a guy behind you or something. Insta-death can be really frustrating if it happens too often and I definitely have had it happen a few times.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.