View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 08:58 AM   #1263
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sounds like you're doing it the right way. I played through on normal and, to make it worse, I had bought the gold edition so I started the game with legendary swords, bows and mounts. Aside from venturing a bit too aggressively into higher level territories and a few of the Phylakes, there was basically no challenge.

Still, loved it. Have you done the discovery tour yet? I finished the game months ago and still haven't gotten around to it.
I'm only leveled in the mid 20's and still exploring around Alexandria. This game is going to consume more time than Black Flag and I played it for almost 250 hours.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.