View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:00 PM   #31
Starter

May have been a communication problem or something that will change by the season if they play Lee more but on the first touchdown, brieda goes to line up outside and Raggland is on him. Ragland let him go as if he had help. That is the stuff that looked like Sutton but can be cleaned up or teams are going to expose that.
This isn’t on Spaggs yet but the concerning thing is Ward in Man on 3rd and Long. He doesn’t want to get beat (had no help on the play as we blitz) so he gives to much room. He is never close on out routes. As a D coordinator now that it’s obvious, the calls on third and long need to plan for that, at least until MO is able to play.
I don’t care about it right now but if I see mistakes like those two in the season I’m going to be concerned about Spaggs. He has several times he needs to know what he has to work with it and he will call the D off that. Sucks he will have to dial back what he would like to do but it’s the right move. I have hope that by mid season everyone is in better sync and guys are playing well enough that he can get more aggressive but I except the D won’t be what we hoped, at least early on.
MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.