View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I'm trying to be optimistic today but I really think I'm just lying to myself and I'm not buying it
When we lost to the Patriots....it didn't bother me too much. We were in Foxboro and we lost by 3.

When we lost to the Rams....it bothered me a little more but I was still optimistic about our chances. We lost in a ****ing shootout.

When we lost last night.....my optimism was pretty much gone. I've seen this show before and it ends the same ****ing way. Disappointment. Then to hear that Fuller broke his wrist....that was just a kick in the head while I was already bleeding on the floor.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote