Thread: ChiefsPlanet New Feature: Up/Down Voting Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 07:07 AM   #212
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you can show me one football-related post that has become highlighted in gold this week since we put in the trial period for the new feature, I'll concede my point.

People aren't using the feature. That's why it will stink. And if they do use it, it will probably be somebody bashing a poster who's being a dumbass.
No, you're correct. Not a lot of people are using it. I have been but that's me. It's easier for me to "like" a post rather than quoting it and posting "This" or "Exactly".

So, if not a lot of people are using it, the golden/shaded/hidden posts aren't going to be an issue at all. Personally, I think it's a thing that will take some time to catch on.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote