View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 11:13 AM   #244
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I was reading an article, I think on nfl.com yesterday, that I can't seem to find now. I was comparing games in which Pat throws >40 times per game (generally bad news as the teams tend to be losing when throwing that much) to the rest of the league. The sample size they were using had the field somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-150 win loss record and a massive TD:INT deficiency while Pat had a 3:1 or better (if memory serves) win loss record and a huge TD:INT positive ratio.

I have to expect the article was linked somewhere here but it is a pretty massive difference. Damn it is great having the best football player on the planet!

Edit: Found the link. The stats are about half way down the article.
https://www.nfl.com/news/qb-index-we...t-of-top-three
The highest passing totals are usually generated when a team is forced to play catch up after falling behind. So high passing totals are usually the RESULT of losing rather than losing being the result of high passing totals. Most teams don't throw the ball 50 times a game but you're going to see this change over the next few years.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.