Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #27
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I cant figure out if he's real or not. Some times I think he's part of his imagination but then other times like at the drug house when the guy outside interacted with him makes me think he's real.

He also interacts with other members of the crew and then they are seen out on their own doing things by themselves.

EDIT: I take back the drug house thing because now that I think about it that shit never happened. He wakes up and was never shot.
That's like Tyler Durden talking to his crew while Ed Norton watched
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.