Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 12:19 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I'm calling it now, Christian Slater is the mental manifestation of Elliot's Father.

"You betrayed his trust" then pushes him off the bridge like his Father pushing him out the window. ( Then he apologized, and said his Dad probably didn't mean it either)

Then there's " I'll never leave you" comment in the motel when Elliot was going through withdrawals.

Elliot has always said the only person he could talk to was his Father.
I cant figure out if he's real or not. Some times I think he's part of his imagination but then other times like at the drug house when the guy outside interacted with him makes me think he's real.

He also interacts with other members of the crew and then they are seen out on their own doing things by themselves.

EDIT: I take back the drug house thing because now that I think about it that shit never happened. He wakes up and was never shot.

Last edited by jd1020; 07-16-2015 at 12:25 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.