Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:24 PM   #18
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
the piss ants at the Arcade, but they could qualify as other dissociative personalities too outside of Marlene
I have only watched two episodes so I don't have a lot of scenes to go off of. Off the top of my head:

Ep 1.0 Slater knocks on the door to the secret meeting place and the guy only looks at Elliot when he opens the door. No other scene (that I recall) would naturally lead to Slater talking to anyone.

Ep 1.1 Slater verbally interacts with the crazy girl but he steps in front of Elliot to do it and she never changes her focus from Elliot's face, Slater then announces to no one in particular that he's going to go sit in the back.

These have the same feel as the transitions in Fight Club. And I like the idea that the rest of the club are Elliot's other personalities. Very nice.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.