Thread: Football NFL MVP... Brees or Mahomes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:55 AM   #36
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Sick as Mahomes season has been, I think it's Brees. 25/1 TD/INT ratio is better than 37/10. Would you trade 12 more TDs for 9 more picks? Yeah, didn't think so.

Plus he'll get the nostalgia vote, if Brees seriously has never won MVP. How that's possible I have no idea, but yeah, that will seal it. Everyone will say Mahomes is young and will have plenty more chances. It's not fair, but it's reality. All else being equal, it will be the tie breaker though I don't see it as equal right now. Still plenty of football left this season though.
**** off!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.