Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #674
Special Teams ACE!!!

From a thread on the 2018 class I started in early April:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You can't even make that judgment right now because those players aren't fully developed.

What we do know is that there will absolutely be 4 or 5 first round quarterbacks in 2018, guys who are DEFINITELY worth that pick.

Meanwhile this class is touted as a bunch of jagoffs who could go in the 2nd or 3rd if everything fell a certain way. They're that uninspiring.

You're all desperate. I'm sad to say it but I think this is where I part ways with QB1 Death Cult. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm not drinking the koolaid again.

That said if we draft White Chocolate Geno I'll certainly give him a chance.

Clay, dude, you know I love you, but suck my ****ing dick.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.