View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #696
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My team placed four pro bowlers this year, which would tie for fifth-most in the league. (However, 8 teams are in that tie.)

My pro bowlers were at good positions, though:

Russell Wilson, QB
Alvin Kamara, RB
Travis Kelce, TE
Reshad Jones, SS

That implies that my team would be a top-ten team if the rest of the talent is okay. Given that I also had Marcus Peters on the team, I'm feeling pretty good about my roster even though I've got some clear areas where I need to improve (like pass rush).
Very nice!

I've got clear areas everywhere I need to improve, like drafting period. Haha. Truth be told, I have 3 young guys that looked like studs in the making that either got in trouble or hurt in Tyler Boyd, Aaron Jones, and Chris Carson... So, we'll see what happens with them. I could end up loaded at RB.

Matt Judon is coming on for me so that's gonna help soften the blow at OLB.

Connor McGovern is starting to play for Denver and has looked good, so I might not be that far off at OLine... Hoping Dorian Johnson catches on in Houston.

Apparently I shouldn't follow John Dorsey's draft guide at DB and ILB...
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.