View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 10:38 PM   #74
MVP

If the Royals leave the metro area, I'm done.

If the Chiefs move across town, of course I'd support them. If they completely relocate, I'll probably watch games until PMII falls off and then fade away from the NFL completely. If they moved to somewhere like Tulsa, Omaha, Des Moines, or St. Louis I think they could keep me into it, but the odds of them landing in some smaller market within the region, or even St. Louis, are next to zero.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.