View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:31 PM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yes, she should have gone to the police in 2018. That’s easier said than done.

I could absolutely see why she would be intimidated by such a wealthy well known man though. He has all the power and money to make her look terrible if he wants to.

Additionally, he’s her star client. If she has major career goals, she may feel as though she has no choice but to put up with it. Similar to a boss taking advantage of a female employee who wants to be promoted.
That's a fair point. And I don't disagree. I'm just saying that waiting this long is going to make it much harder to prove.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.