View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 07:58 PM   #1692
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
If I had to put money on the talking head most likely to start bringing up Tyreek's off-field history to virtue signal about, I'd feel confident in putting it on Collinsworth.

**** that dude.
He's a complete turd in real life (and also way taller than you'd think). We were in the broadcast suites before the Indy playoff game and he came out to eat and do a little homework on his tablet before kickoff. Buddies and I were messing with him a little and shooting the shit. He played along fine and wasn't giving us an inch when we were asking him for predictions.

About 10 mintutes before the anthem, he got up to go back to his booth and turned around and said to us "I think your boy won't hack it in this weather...I'm taking Luck all day" So...I didn't really need a reason to dislike him more, but he offered one. Mahomes stuck it in his ass as expected.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote