View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 04:32 PM   #1395
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I think it's very easy to differentiate between supporting a team as a whole while also despising select players.

They way I see it, I love watching him play and I love that he helps my team. I get excited when he makes plays.

But if I ever met him in person, or when he's signing autographs at training camp, I'll never shake his hand or anything of that nature. But at the same time I'm very proud of the way he's handled himself since the incident, and maybe with time there can be positive closure.
Here is my .02 cents:

I think your opinion is short sided, and it has taken me a long way to get to this point.

I think one of the problems with society today is that we don't give folks second chance. Social justice warriors are quick to write people off. He was a super young kid when he made his mistake, and by all accounts, it was his only one. What he did was awful, don't get me wrong. But, none of us know the whole story as well. I generally don't think folks should be defined by one day when they were 19.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.