View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 09:57 AM   #1391
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You're 100% right and it can't be stated enough. Hill is a football player with world class speed and that's what makes him so dangerous. Truthfully, he's probably not that much faster than Marquise Goodwin in his prime. Difference is, Hill can do more than run fast in a straight line.

I came across this 2017 highlight video the other day. I can't embed because I'm on my iPad, but I had forgotten a few things: 1) how exciting those first handful of games were 2) how much of a weapon Hunt was during that win streak 3) we're really, really going to miss Peters and 4) how disgustingly incredible Hill is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_H5ehCPInQ

Anyway, it's a cool video if you're looking to get pumped for the new season. Feel free to embed for me if you're able.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.