View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 02:37 PM   #127
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Went to Walmart earlier this morning. They were restocking toilet paper with the huge packages, like 32 rolls in each. Only had about 15 - 20 of those. I was going to buy some but I don't need that many. Hell, a 6 pack of double rolls lasts about a month or so here.

Cold/flu medicine, paper towels, bleach, rubbing alcohol, hand soap, pasta, bags of chicken breasts, were all gone. I did notice all of the name brand bread was gone, plenty of generic/store brand though.

I was able to buy about everything I needed. Stocked up on dog food and regular groceries.
Eggs for some reason are cleaned out everywhere I have been. My family loves eggs its taking a hit on Sunday breakfast.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.