View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 07:54 PM   #90
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
People keep saying this but I don't know what prompts it at all in reality. I mean, they are both big and run fast and that's about it.

Metcalf was actually productive in both his So and Jr seasons (Jr year cut short) and then he came out early. That's nothing like Leggett who literally did jack and shit for 4 years before going off in his 5th.

Leggett has an ID10T issue or he juiced. That's that on that. Not a 1st rounder. Hell, I'd be leary in the 2nd.

Metcalfs whole college career was less productive than legette this year lol.

Watching them they play the same way. They seem to have similar speed and size.

I would be ****ing ecstatic if the chiefs chose to take him at 32 because he meets the eye test, and if the chiefs take him it means they have a really good feeling about him in this offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.