View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 11:07 AM   #941
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Do you guys put corn meal on your stone? If so, I presume just before putting the pizza on top of it?

I presume that you don't use bagged mozzarella, but the block grated. I'm going to get some good pepperoni and slice it myself. Or, maybe some Hormel in a bag...

I'm giving this a whirl tonight!
1. That's a trick used by a local pizzeria here, but I don't use a stone at home. Helps keep it from sticking. Yes, just prior, otherwise the meal will burn.

2. I use bagged shredded mozzarella, but also have used a sliced ball. To each their own.

3. Try microwaving the pepperoni in paper towels for 30 seconds if you don't like the pizza greasy before building the pizza.

4. Go get em champ!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.