View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 10:15 AM   #283
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I never seriously threatened anyone. You guys are the ones that throw a hissy fit anytime someone doesn't agree with your Smitty opinions. You insult people, tell them kill themselves, I had a guy say I was lucky he didn't drive to PA to beat my ass yesterday, wish injury on Smitty, Neg them for simply not agreeing with you. Call them 'Alex only fans' etc

So don't give me that BS about like I can't deal with someone disagreeing with me. It is kind of obvious you all want this to be a forum where everyone has the same opinion. It's ridiculous.

It's not my fault Alex Smith is the QB of the Chiefs guys. It's not my fault Mahomes is not starting. I didn't trade for Alex. Reid/Dorsey did. As much crap as you give me on here why don't you direct your anger towards the guy who actually brought him here and signed him to an extension? You know the HOF HC who knows more about the QB position than you fantasy football experts ever will or could ever hope to.

And if you hate Alex Smith so much, then don't watch the games. Do something else with your life. My goodness it is pathetic to listen to all this whining on here all the time.

He is playing really bad right now but he can do those things you mentioned. All you have to do is look at that at that Colts-playoff game, 49ers-Saints playoff-gm, Patriots blowout gm, Patriots-Chiefs gm this year etc... We will have to wait and see how the rest of the season goes but I am hoping he plays well the rest of the way. We all should be hoping that even if you don't think it is going to happen..
I am rooting for him to succeed. But not as a game manager because we won't win super bowls that way. If he can revert back to the aggressive version of Alex Smith, that's great. I also feel confident that barring a super bowl run, Alex is done next year, so im glad I don't have to worry about him pulling a late year houdini and fooling the Chiefs into thinking he has another year in him. But we're all a little nervous of that... Because chiefs.

I don't care if mahomes starts right now. But I'm realistic about what we have. You have way too much confidence that Alex will turn it around. Maybe he pulls a few games where he gets the balls to make aggressive throws we know will improve the offense. But we know that he never sustains that beyond a few games. More realistically, he'll revert back to managing games except behind a defense that no can no longer carry him. So our only hope is our defense can go back to carrying him. When you have to beg your defense to disproportionately influence games so your qb can manage the game, you're staring at the wrong qb.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.