View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 08:20 AM   #280
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I never seriously threatened anyone. You guys are the ones that throw a hissy fit anytime someone doesn't agree with your Smitty opinions. You insult people, tell them kill themselves, I had a guy say I was lucky he didn't drive to PA to beat my ass yesterday, wish injury on Smitty, Neg them for simply not agreeing with you. Call them 'Alex only fans' etc

So don't give me that BS about like I can't deal with someone disagreeing with me. It is kind of obvious you all want this to be a forum where everyone has the same opinion. It's ridiculous.

This small part of your post sums up everything wrong with you and why people go after you the way they do

You threaten people and when called on it you say it’s a joke, you didn’t mean it and can have a disagreement with someone and it’s everyone else who is the problem

The very vast majority of people who talk shit are doing just that and you say they mean and are serious about it. So they are the problem but not you. You can handle discussions and only joke about threats

If you don’t see the problem with that whole situation, you will never get it and will be better off taking your own advice and leaving this play like your buddy Penbrook. Because you do nothing but argue, piss and moan the whole time you are here
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.