View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 08:02 AM   #278
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey View Post
Yeah, just stick with him. Because we sucked before he was here, it's ok to be content with Alex turning into a pumpkin at random times because he's too much of a cuck to consistently play well. God forbid we criticize your beloved just because he's not the ONLY problem with this team. Blame everyone else! But not him!

You have the mentality of a loser and the brain of a ****ing dumbass.

Go back to threatening people in PMs you sad, pathetic clown.
I never seriously threatened anyone. You guys are the ones that throw a hissy fit anytime someone doesn't agree with your Smitty opinions. You insult people, tell them kill themselves, I had a guy say I was lucky he didn't drive to PA to beat my ass yesterday, wish injury on Smitty, Neg them for simply not agreeing with you. Call them 'Alex only fans' etc

So don't give me that BS about like I can't deal with someone disagreeing with me. It is kind of obvious you all want this to be a forum where everyone has the same opinion. It's ridiculous.

It's not my fault Alex Smith is the QB of the Chiefs guys. It's not my fault Mahomes is not starting. I didn't trade for Alex. Reid/Dorsey did. As much crap as you give me on here why don't you direct your anger towards the guy who actually brought him here and signed him to an extension? You know the HOF HC who knows more about the QB position than you fantasy football experts ever will or could ever hope to.

And if you hate Alex Smith so much, then don't watch the games. Do something else with your life. My goodness it is pathetic to listen to all this whining on here all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
C'mon, Man. Even you have to see it by now. Smitty consistently fails to make the crucial play. He is not a quarterback who can put a team on his back. He is not a quarterback who makes those around him better.

Those are all qualities needed to consistently win the big games. There is no sense in continuing to insist that the chiefs can win the big games with Smitty. He has consistently shown that he can't do it.

I would love to believe it could happen this year with Smitty. But I've been a football fan and chiefs fan long enough to see where this season is headed with Smitty at the helm. It ain't gonna happen.

So just accept it. Let it go. Smitty is what he is. He's an above average game manager with below average QB talent and instincts. Nothing more. I'm not an Alex Hater. It has nothing do with hating Alex.
He is playing really bad right now but he can do those things you mentioned. All you have to do is look at that at that Colts-playoff game, 49ers-Saints playoff-gm, Patriots blowout gm, Patriots-Chiefs gm this year etc... We will have to wait and see how the rest of the season goes but I am hoping he plays well the rest of the way. We all should be hoping that even if you don't think it is going to happen..

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-24-2017 at 08:11 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.