View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 10:57 PM   #276
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
F**k you and your Alex hating BS. You never win or lose a SB cause of one player... QB is an important position but if you want to win the SB you have to do it as a team.

Plenty of fault to go around for that Steelers game. Plenty of SB winning QBs have had bad playoff games and still won the SB cause their team carried them for one-game.
C'mon, Man. Even you have to see it by now. Smitty consistently fails to make the crucial play. He is not a quarterback who can put a team on his back. He is not a quarterback who makes those around him better.

Those are all qualities needed to consistently win the big games. There is no sense in continuing to insist that the chiefs can win the big games with Smitty. He has consistently shown that he can't do it.

I would love to believe it could happen this year with Smitty. But I've been a football fan and chiefs fan long enough to see where this season is headed with Smitty at the helm. It ain't gonna happen.

So just accept it. Let it go. Smitty is what he is. He's an above average game manager with below average QB talent and instincts. Nothing more. I'm not an Alex Hater. It has nothing do with hating Alex.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli