View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:16 PM   #76
El' Barto

I'm deeply sorry to hear this. Not really sure what to say, kind of stunned. I know I miss him every time I post here. Always there to poke a jab at me or anyone when he thought we needed it, or even when we didn't. Some of the best conversations I have ever had were with him and the other "Nite Crew".

I never got to meet Jim, but he is the one I most wanted to meet in person. I talked to him once on the phone, when my daughter was ill, and I'll never forget his kindness. Several times when I have had troubles or whatever, Jim was always the first to express concern and offer advice etc.

You will be in my prayers, and may you find peace.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli