View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:34 PM   #140
Hockey Town

I'll honestly say if Mahomes had not been drafted that was my end as a football fan. All of this bullshit, all of it, the shit that we see in the NFL is faker than WWE.

We are watching a billion dollar entertainment business basically do everything it can to turn the most money. Am I really suppose to believe it's some coincidence that after sucking forever the NFL when it started being a real money making business decided to push the Boston team?

The only reason the Raiders and Cowboys aren't in that list of super pushed teams is because they are to ****ing stupid to take advantage of it. I just find it no coincidence that the favored sons either sit in massive markets or have massive fan bases.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.