View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:33 PM   #138
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It was truly the worst officiated game I've ever seen. The officials couldn't even call a false start penalty.

If they want to call a game ultra-tight, that's one thing. It ruins the game, but whatever. But they called it so one-sided that it was a farce. I saw at least seven penalties in the first half that should have been called on the Rams and weren't. They were calling it ultra-tight on the Chiefs and ultra-loose on the Rams.

Whether you want to talk about bias or not, I think anyone can agree that the officiating dominates the game these days. If the officials call a bad game, like they did tonight, it can change the final outcome of the game, which it did tonight.

I guess the NFL is happy, though, because people who know nothing about football probably enjoyed the game.
Considering one and the most blatant false start was not called on a play that resulted in a TD, yeah, someone needs their ass fired. That was a ****ing joke.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.