View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 11:32 AM   #29
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I know they're playing Witzmann at G right now but I think he can play T at least as well as Reid. He was a damn good tackle in college and was seemingly signed as a swing tackle when we originally brought him in. Honestly, I'm hopeful that they'll find a new veteran swing tackle in FA who will probably end up making putting Mama on the street. If they can't replace Reid, he's going to get someone hurt.

In the end, there were fewer truly difficult cuts than I'd imagined there'd be. When you start to look at the roster and see someone like Miller, a 30 yr old who's really nothing more than a backup for Logan and a guy that doesn't really project to be capable of helping elsewhere, you ask why he should actually make the squad over someone like King with developmental upside and more versatility. Or when you see a roster crunch at ILB because you've just committed Eligwe and KPL to the middle - why? Part of the appeal of KPL over Alexander was his ability to shift outside and Eligwe played OLB in his time in a 3-4.

It doesn't take much in the way of roster creativity to keep some players that I didn't see good ways to keep while getting rid of some guys that are truly trash heap players at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.