Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 08:59 AM   #76
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Even if it costs 1 billion as you say (which I highly doubt) but lets say it does.

Not having a season costs you about 15-18 billion as that is the projected revenue of the NFL in a regular 2020 year.

Allowing yourself to have a season while spending 1 billion dollars is still clearly the answer. Even without fans, the TV deals the NFL makes is 12 billion ALONE. Along with other revenue streams it is a no-brainer.

Saying you can't do it, is nonsense. You could easily have a 50k city in a bubble should you want to. The only wildcard is if the players and NFLPA would even consider it. People really care about their family I guess. Personally, I'd look for any excuse to get away from seeing my family everyday if I could. But I acknowledge I am a piece of shit.
I dont' even think it's the cost, it's the massive amount of people it would take.

You'd have to have all the TV crews do it. All the officials who have regular jobs as well do it. Food prep, training crews. It's just a massive overhaul for 7 months.

Then you have to actually have the place to do it. There's not a place I know of that could handle that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.