View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002, 11:28 AM   #131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally posted by htismaqe
Wow, I missed 5 whole people.

The simple fact remains:

I can be critical of Green and still be happy that he is our QB.
That sampling was from a single post on a single day. I'm sure I could fine plenty more within the last couple of weeks. Hell, just look at anything football related that lazarus posts He's sure to get a shot in on Green.

I'm not disputing with your argument that you can be critical and still be a fan. Of course, I'll not buy that you're happy he's the Chief's QB either. I just think that many of you that might have less than stellar opinions of Trent sometimes pass over some of the negative things that are posted, whereas people like CP really take not of it. Eventually it builds up and you get a post like the initial one for this thread.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.