Thread: Movies and TV Hamilton
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 11:29 AM   #19
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I honestly felt it hard to follow because of the no spoken words part. As a guy who’s seen it in theatre, was it easier to follow there?
I certainly wouldn't say I picked up every word or anything the first time through. The plot overall is easy enough to follow, but if you're not used to the pace of the wording, it can be overwhelming. That said, I don't think you really need to hear every word to get the point. That's true of most musical works (even songs on the radio). If you really enjoy it, re-watching can bring a whole different experience.

Even so, my middle-class, retired, white parents from rural Kansas came to Denver and enjoyed it, so it's not like you have to be a rap fan to like it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.