Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 06:55 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Both those dudes are phenomenal players and both should be 2nd round picks. For reference, Charles ran a 10.13 100m in college, which is Olympic caliber.
I think you may be overvaluing the position.

I don't think very many teams that DO overvalue running backs will be drafting them this spring (Dallas, Giants, Tenn)

I think you'll see a few go, but I'd just about guarantee that no more than 4 go in the first two rounds.

I could be wrong, but I'd just about bet that even picking at #32 (!!) in the 3rd we could have Benjamin or Akers.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.