Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 02:49 PM   #71
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

I read an article about Etienne which had comments from his press conference after the LSU game...sounded like he was NOT going back to Clemson..so we'll see. IF he decides to stay he would probably be the number one back off the board and earn more money but I can't see him risking it tbh and I think he'd fit perfectly into our offense. The only question is do they go for it In the second or third round? He's not lasting beyond that imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.