Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 08:04 AM   #66
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Unlikely, and yes CB, LB and even more so, IOL are needs. Even WR qnd TE2 over RB once Sammy and possibly Robinson are gone. Etienne would be a perfect fit in this offense. As a strictly value proposition though, i would not hate CEH from LSU rounds later. Dude has shown great elusiveness, balance, quickness and vision in several games I saw him play this season.

Yeah, Clyde Edwards-Helaire reminds me a lot of Maurice Jones-Drew. He’s a short, squatty, powerful guy. Might really just be a 3rd down back but has enough power he might be able to carve out a feature back role in the right systems.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.