Thread: Travis Etienne
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 01:47 PM   #61
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I like any of them but I don't see any of the top 6 making it to round 3. I think Hill does though.

I'd probably rank them
1. Taylor
2. Dobbins
3. Swift
4. Hubbard
5. Etienne
6. Akers
7. Hill

Theres alot of other later options too that I wouldn't be opposed to. I think Moss, Vaughn, Ragas, LeMay, Robinson, and Ward are guys to keep an eye on.
Per your comment, I put my eye on some video of Moss. Kid looks good. Could be an option in round 3 if available.

Zack Moss, RB, Utah
Height: 5-10. Weight: 215.
Projected 40 Time: 4.55.
Projected Round (2020): 1-3.
Moss averaged six yards per carry for 1,416 yards and 15 touchdowns. He also had 28 catches for 388 yards and two scores. Some sources believe Moss is a second- or third-round pick as they feel he is a tough runner with a good build. Others who are really high on him think he could have late first-round talent. However, a good medical report leading up to the 2020 NFL Draft is needed as some teams have medical concerns about Moss. Moss was a workhorse for the Utes as a power runner with quickness and receiving ability. He put together an excellent 2019 season.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.