Thread: Movies and TV Fallout: The Series
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:46 AM   #60
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I tried playing the game once but if I recall correctly I got stuck in some situation where I couldn't seem to advance the game any further. I was stuck and couldn't figure out what it wanted me to do so I just eventually gave up. I might have to go back and give it a chance or maybe they will release a new one since they put out the series.

As far as the series goes it was fantastic. Kept me engaged and I liked all of the characters throughout the show. I like this better than The Last of Us.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote