View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 02:05 PM   #257
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
no, he left some other bad reviews. one was to a realty/property management company in Westport.

he deleted his review too. so that's a positive. actually he deleted all his reviews, maybe he will remember this lesson throughout life.

my thing is I only want reviews I have earned, good or bad. if I ****ed up and got a bad review that's my fault, but I think I should at least earn it myself for something I actually did while working on a vehicle.
You've deserved good reviews from us though you've given tons of advice to me countless times. More than Firestone told me after bringing my car in 3 different times.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.