View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 06:32 PM   #23
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I don't think that really matters. Each week is different. Both teams have looked solid. The reality of it is both teams present major problems for KC.

And again...we're 2 games into the season. LOL there are 14 left.
I understand they have looked pretty good and all that. I also understand that if either one were 1-1 it changes things within the division and league. It is easy to be the Jets and an over hyped Cowboys that have players that quit on them during the game. Lets see if either one could be the Patriots and the likely winner of the NFC East.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.