Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 04:18 PM   #111
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I wonder if they'd introduce Kang in this series? The last scene in Loki, in which the weapon they found was dated in 3rd Millennia, seems as if it would be Kang's but then again, I thought they were chasing a different Loki variant?

Kang is definitely in Ant-Man 3 but since it won't be released until 2023, maybe this is his introduction into the MCU.

Isn't one of the Timekeepers an Eternal, like Thanos? It sure looks like it to me...
My opinion is that it is a Loki variant they're chasing, but that variant might be working for Kang ala Loki working for Thanos in the first Avengers movie.

And I'm not sure about Timekeepers being Eternals, but I'm relatively sure one of those busts in the TVA is actually Kang.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote