View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 01:36 PM   #39
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
When I was driving from Omaha to San Fran, I saw some of the most moronic, self centered, oblivious and rude drivers in the last two hours of the drive going up I-5 from LA.

I also found the paranoia hilarious when there was roughly 10 news trucks at the grapevine filming snow flurries. They actually threatened to close the highway when the flurries started sticking to the grass alongside the shoulders of the highway.
****ing hysterical. People were panicked and driving 20 mph. I actually lead a convoy of idiots when they saw my NE license plate on the SUV I was driving.
I try to avoid I-5 and I just about never go South of Sacramento. Crazy ass people down there.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.