Thread: Movies and TV Castle Rock
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 03:43 AM   #5
Supporter

I loved the last episode! ...puzzling but makes a bold attempt to take you on the journey though the mind of somebody in the grips of dementia/Alzheimer's...I loved it! Plus Sissy Spacek is so gotdamn awesome! (I absolutely loved her in the Bloodline series!), it made it even better. I'd royally give her this 'D' ...I know that might nauseate a few of you...but the thought of deep stroking "Carrie"....gets my blood circulating.

As for the overall series, Im enjoying it quite a bit. Bill Skarsgard ...knowing he plays Pennywise in IT...that kinda adds to his character and makes him even creepier. I liked the whole "Listen to other Parallel Universes" angle as well.

I have yet to see the latest ep 8/29. Working two jobs ...80-90 hr work weeks doesn't offer much if any enjoyable tv time but I will definitely catch up this labor day weekend
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.