Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 12:53 PM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhed View Post
There is a new breed of bees that has been developed by Purdue university that are varroa mite resistant. They're called "anklebiter" because they bite the legs off the mites.

That's interesting. I have one hive with hive beetles. I haven't treated them but smash as many beetles as I can when I open it. I named that hive after a local welfare apartment complex because none of those bastards are working during the day and have bed bugs. They're mean too. If they make it through winter I'll pinch that queen in the spring.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.