View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 06:50 PM   #57344
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
California to reimpose universal indoor mask mandate

- starting Wednesday and will expire on Jan. 15.

The State of California is reimposing an indoor mask mandate that will apply to everyone, whether vaccinated or not.

California Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Mark Ghaly announced the updated policy Monday, citing an increase in COVID-19 cases in the state since the Thanksgiving holiday.

More restrictions are being introduced for those who are unvaccinated, requiring such individuals to provide proof of a negative antigen test within 24 hours or a negative PCR test within 48 hours of attending gatherings with more than 1,000 in attendancem such as concerts or sporting events. The previous window for a negative test was 72 hours.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...r-mask-mandate
My county never stopped the mandate but I think we are seeing "mandate over saturation" because I am beginning to see more and more people saying screw it and no longer compliant wearing masks in stores or businesses. Some employees are even not wearing masks any longer.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.