View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 02:13 PM   #265
Voodoo Chile

After a good nights rest I've decided that I need to give you some better advice. When the date starts to wind down I would:

1.) Smell of your armpit.
2.) Say in a really obnoxious voice "I'm ready for some puzzay!"

This will get you laid every time. Trust me. I learned this technique from KCMizzou.

Finally, there is only one person to blame for you being a virgin at 20 years of age............Dammit Carl!
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.