View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 10:11 PM   #45
Indian Twitter

Did a good workout yesterday but then had some cocktails so no workout today. Going take a 1/2 gallon jug of water out to the hot tub and drink it while I boil myself.

Had a bad food experience yesterday. Took the wife to her favorite sushi place and when we go there some times I deviate from what's on the menu. I ordered a roll that was supposed to have only lobster in it. I have them leave out the celery and carrot and other stuff. Well I don't know what the server told the chef but when I got my order the celery and stuff was in it. Okay no biggie I figured I would just go ahead and eat it that way as it's still a good roll. I ate a piece or two and it didn't seem right. I was looking at it and ate another piece or two. Then I figured it out. They served me raw lobster. I've lived so far but ewwww. I probably got some kind of nasty bacteria running through my intestines.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.