View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 04:46 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Most effective way would be a combo of weights and cardio or what ever they call it these days. The tech on cardio these days seems to be HITT instead of just grinding out 45 minutes plus of what ever cardio you're doing. That's what the 14 minute workout on the Max is about. And also when it comes to lifting, high reps with low weights really isn't that good from my experience. Didn't really keep my muscles supple like I wanted. I think it had the opposite effect.
Agreed here!! Do HITT two times a week and do a Push/Pull/Legs for the other three days. Mix in abs at the end of every workout too. 80% of what you look like though is nutrition. For morning stick with eggs and oatmeal. Fruit and veggies are always good. Chicken, Steak, salmon and turkey are all good sources of protein you want to eat. Eat three meals a day but throw in a snack or two but healthy one. Nuts are a really good snack.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.