View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 04:45 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Started working legs hard a few months ago. Was always doing cardio involving legs but wasn't doing much lifting with them. Have a Smith machine in my house and started doing 5 sets of 12 rep squats at least twice a week. Also have a leg curl machine and started basically the same program for hamstrings. Doing hip resistance bands also. Up to 200lbs for my last squat set and 50 for my last hamstring set. Took about a month before I noticed any size difference, but definitely can see it at this point.

Should've been doing this all along - especially the squats. Makes such a huge difference in everything you do. Even everyday life things like golf, climbing stairs, yard work, etc.
Really want to blast the **** out of your legs? Throw 135 on the bar and do 100 reps of squats in as few sets as possible. Do that twice a week until you can do it on a regular basis in 1-2 sets.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote